- Clearly we’ve taken some time off from the blog! Be sure to check back next week as we get back with the program and back to our routine. More on our Montana road trip, some of our local adventures, and gear reviews coming soon!
- Bergen is 4! We celebrated with a much anticipated “Ride the Ducks” tour through Seattle, a Sounders soccer game, and plenty of Mexican (his favorite) food and chocolate cake.
- Check in with our instagram account to follow our daily adventures. You’ll see we also celebrated an anniversary recently!
- Planning ahead and preparing food, gear, supplies, etc. makes such a difference for me for ensuring successful adventures. Maggie Whitley’s trick for a smooth weekend is so simple, but has been an important reminder.
- What do you think kids really want from their parents? Kid Project lets us in on a little secret.
- Do you have a reading routine? Ours is pretty sacred. More on why reading aloud is so important for young children.
- Did you see my post on (not) feeding wildlife? It was a bit of a rant, but important nonetheless. Play Outside Guide educates us more on Leave No Trace principals.
- Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods? Why one of these grocery chains is better to live near.
Hanging on to every last drop of summer…or ready for fall?
Come join the conversation! You can keep up to date with each and every post by subscribing to the blog via email. We’d also love to have you join us on all of our adventures by “liking” our facebook page and following us on twitter! If you enjoyed this post, please “like it”, “tweet it” or “pin it”!