Warning: This will be extremely tasty.
2nd Warning: This will not be good for you, and is far from wholesome and healthy.
It’s another one of Slaed’s classic recipes. We enjoyed this today for our Super Bowl Party. Another treat he has made since he was a teenager. It’s easy-peasy to make.
Betty’s Cheese Dip
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 medium-sized onion, diced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (13 1/2 ounces) Rotelle tomatoes diced with chiles
- 2 lb box Velveeta cheese, cubed
1. Brown meat and saute onions in large sauce pan. Drain.
2. Add meat and onions to crock or fondue pot (we used the fondue pot). Then add all of the remaining ingredients (soup, tomatoes, & cheese).
3. Stir, cooking on medium heat until all ingredients are combined, and the cheese is melted.
4. Keep crock or fondue pot on a warm setting for all to enjoy throughout your gathering. Serve with tortilla chips and/or baguette pieces.
What are your favorite football watching treats?
Come join the conversation! You can keep up to date with each and every post by subscribing to the blog via email. We’d also love to have you join us on all of our adventures by “liking” our facebook page and following us on twitter! If you enjoyed this post, please “like it”, “tweet it” or “pin it”!