- I’m feeling that it’s time for me to take a big step on “Wild Tales of…” and create a more predictable routine around here. We’re already more than half way through 2015, so for me, a little bit of goal setting is long overdue. What does that mean for the blog? A regular schedule. 4-5 days a week. Posted each morning. Each Friday I’ll check in, fill you in on our upcoming or recently-past travels and adventures, and hopefully provide some inspiration or at least something to make you laugh.
- Next week, we’re off on a 12-day road trip through Idaho and Montana! You can follow along on Instagram and Facebook.
- I recently guest posted on a brand-new blog called, Northwest Healthy Mama. The site is a beautiful mix of all that is life in the Northwest: travel, adventure, gardening, food, parenting, and more. Last week in light of the 90 degree temperatures we were experiencing, I shared 5 Activities to Help Northwest Families Stay Cool this Summer.
- The teachers at Bergen’s school shared this article from the New York times about cell phone (and screen time) use around our kids. I’m certainly inspired to cut back.
- If this Dad doesn’t inspire you to get up and dance, I don’t know who will! #blueshirtdad4life
- Do you keep track of your travels in scrapbooks or albums? I love the look of these albums by Kelly Purkey.
- This weekend marks the 60th Anniversary of Disneyland opening! Fun to look back at the first 2 kids in the gate.
Any upcoming travels for you?