Gift Guide for the Travel & Outdoor-Loving Dad
My goal for this gift guide is to help you brainstorm and gather ideas to inspire, equip, and outfit the travel and outdoor-loving men in your life. These unique gifts allow them to celebrate their greatest passions!
1. We think these specially curated beef jerky boxes from People’s Choice Beef Jerky are such a great gift that we’ve included them for the 2nd year in a row. This year I want to point out their themed boxes. I particularly recommend the “Health Nut” box for the dads in your life–all selections are low (0-1 gram) in sugar and carbs! Products are also all-natural, gluten free, and high in protein.
2. Help Dad protect his precious face with Kiehl’s Facial Fuel. This broad spectrum energizing face lotion is Slaed’s g0-to facial product. I love shopping right in our local Kiehl’s store (they’re always handing out extra goodies!), but it’s also available online.
3. For the past 3 years, I’ve created a shutterfly photo calendar full of our family travels and adventures, and given it to Slaed for a Christmas gift. Great way to enjoy different memories all year long. Get all those photos off your phone and computer, and get them on your wall!
4. Bring the unique scents of many of our National Parks home with you with Good and Well Company’s National Park candle collection! My personal favorite is the Rainier Candle–a mix of balsam fir, pine needle, and citrus.
5. A 2-burner stove has made a huge difference in our camp kitchen experience, especially with the increase in burn bans in our state parks over the summer. Most are lightweight, easy to use, and make cooking a lot more reliable and stable. This one from Camp Chef is also an excellent price!
6. Make exploring our parks effortless with the gift of a National Parks Pass! If National Parks are not close by, consider a regional or state park pass.
7. Dads can show off their love of the outdoors with this fun “Outsider” t-shirt from Oregon apparel company, Bridge & Burn. And if you really want to treat him, this waxed cotton jacket will protect him on wet days.
Any more ideas to add to our list? Please share your thoughts by leaving a comment!
You should also check out our Gift Guides from 2016–moms, dads, kids, 2015, 2013 & 2012, plus our last minute gift guide.
Please note: Some affiliate links are used throughout the post. If you purchase through our links, we receive a small commission. Thanks for taking a look, and support our website!
Come join the conversation! You can keep up to date with each and every post by subscribing to the blog via email. We’d also love to have you join us on all of our adventures by “liking” our facebook page and following us on twitter! If you enjoyed this post, please “like it”, “tweet it” or “pin it”!